Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cass Café

4620 Cass Ave
Detroit, MI 48201

For my birthday, Garrett wanted to take me to a restaurant in Detroit.  After searching Yelp.com, I chose Cass Café.  The prices were moderate and I could get a steak.  

It has rotating art in the restaurant.  

The special when we went included $2 wells.  I don't know if that is always or if it was unique.  


I had a whiskey on the rocks and later on a whiskey diet coke.  


I had a house salad with blue cheese.  It was one of the best blue cheese dressings ever, mainly because it was FULL of blue cheese crumbles.  


Garrett had the lentil soup.  It was also good.  


For my entrée, I had the char-grilled black angus sirloin.  It was topped on mashed potatoes and covered in a black peppercorn, wild mushroom, brandy cream sauce.  I loved the sauce.  It made the meal.  The side was a sautéed broccoli and cauliflower, which were delicious dipped the cream sauce.  


Garrett ordered the chocolate mousse cake.  He loved the mousse.  

Cass Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment