Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Rosepepper - Nashville

Rosepepper Cantina
1907 Eastland Ave
Nashville, TN 37206


We were traveling through Nashville to go to Detroit, and we decided to stop by and see one of our friends.  He chose the Mexican restaurant called Rosepepper.  



They have an amazing patio.  It looks like it is as big as the restaurant.  


They give you complimentary chips and salsa like most Mexican restaurants.  However, they give you three types of salsa:  a green one, a spicier red one, and a mild red one.  


I had the shrimp fajitas.  I enjoyed my meal.  The guacamole was obviously made with fresh avocados.  

We also had great service.  

My food was fine, but the company of friends is priceless.  Since we were roadtripping, I didn't have a margarita.  Next time, I'm passing through, I may have to change that.  

Rosepepper Cantina on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment