Friday, January 17, 2014

Brother Junipers

Brother Junipers
3519 Walker Ave
Memphis, TN 38111


After 10 years, I make my return.  I don't know why I hadn't been back.


So... some friends were in town and wanted to go to brunch.  We decided to try Brother Junipers.  We got there and they had a ridiculously long wait. They had to leave after brunch, so we couldn't wait two hours.  I had been, but it had been like 10 years, so I wanted to try this place.  Eventually they came back, and we were willing to wait the one hour.  

I think the prices are a tad high.  However, our service was excellent.  I ordered a regular coffee and our server kept it full.  She was also very cheery, which was nice.  

One of my friends is vegan and he greatly enjoyed his tofu scramble.  

My other friend had the four cheese omelette and the cheese grits.  She said she had a cheese overload.  However, she loved her waffle.

I loved my food.  I had cheese grits.  Yes, they are really cheesy, but I love cheese.  I also had my eggs fried with sausage.  They were fine.  I also added a side of gravy for my biscuit.  I love gravy and I love biscuits.  

I like this place... I just wish the wait wasn't so long!!


Brother Juniper's College Inn on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment