Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
150 Peabody Pl #103
Memphis, TN 38103

For Easter Sunday brunch, we decided to go to the Texas de Brazil with its unlimited quality meat.  We like to go a couple of times a year.  It's not cheap, but the quality is superb.  For Easter, the price was $42.99 (which included the salad bar, meat, dessert, and a mimosa).

First we started with the "salad bar," which included salad, crab bisque, various cheeses, salami, bacon, eggs, sausage, potatoes au gratin, shrimp, asparagus, and this list goes on and on and on.  I avoided the salad and tried to keep the other things to a minimum as to not spoil by meat appetite.



They also bring you mashed potatoes, parmesan rolls which melt in your mouth, and plantains to cleanse your palate between your meats.  

You have a token on your table, and when you are ready to eat, you flip it from red to green.  They bring a constant supply of perfectly seasoned and cooked meat.  

I had parmesan chicken, parmesan pork, chicken wrapped in bacon, filet mignon wrapped in bacon, lamp chops, leg of lamb, top sirloin, BBQ ribs, and their speciality which I think is another garlic sirloin.  And you can have as much as you want.  I had as much as I could stand and then some.



I ate till my stomach hurt.  Dessert was included in the meal price, so I got a carrot cake to go.  I know I will be back.  I just have to figure out how to eat so much without being so full!  If you haven't been, you must go!  It's a national chain, so it's in other cities, too.  


Texas de Brazil on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment