Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Grass

Sweet Grass
937 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 278-0278

My brother and I took my parents here for brunch for their birthday.  I have visited Sweet Grass Next door many times for drinks.  However, this was only my second visit to the original Sweet Grass.  My aunt, uncle and cousin also joined.  Brunch is my favorite meal of the day.

My dad had the pimento cheese burger.  He proclaimed it pretty much the best burger that he had ever had.  He added a fried egg to it.  He had went to Firebirds the day before and was disappointed.

My mom ordered the Banana Bread French toast.  I must say the strawberry butter is to die for.  It also came with a bourbon maple syrup.

I had the Sweet Grass Breakfast.  It came with applewood smoked bacon, two eggs any style (I chose sunny side up), delta grits, and a buttermilk biscuit.  My meal was fine.  My aunt had the chicken and waffle and she enjoyed her meal.  Everyone really enjoyed their meal.  I wish I had been more exciting in my choice and ordered something different.




Of course, brunch is not complete without some drinks.  I had the fuzzy navel.  


Sweet Grass is a great restaurant.  I still need to try the dinner.  The brunch is great.  It's not super cheap, but it's not overly expensive either.

Sweet Grass on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment