Monday, April 28, 2014

All Bar One, England


All Bar One
44-46 Ludgate Hill
London EC4M 7DE
UK



Their slogan is "Food always tastes better with friends."  On that, I must agree.  Fortunately, I was with G, so I was in good company.  


With practically every meal, I had a beer, and this time I went with a Guinness.  


This restaurant seemed very chic and a bit classy.  They had a full bar with several beers on draught.  


The goal of this meal was to get my fish and chips fix.  This meal did not disappoint.  It actually was a "nice" or fancy fish and chips.  It was one large piece of fish with a lemon garnish  Of course, it came with fries.  I was expecting peas, but they were mushy peas.  They had been mashed.  

This is a good place to go.  This was definitely not a pub.  It had a nice restaurant vibe.  The food and the service were impeccable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment