Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tootsies Lounge

Tootsies Lounge
1 Terminal Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214



I was in the Nashville airport with just enough time to get a beer and some food to go.  They had live music, which was nice.  The bartender was also super friendly.  I had a Yuengling lager, which like all airports, was overpriced.  It was almost $10 for a 20oz.  

I had low expectations for this airport food, but I gave it a chance and ordered the special.  It was meatloaf with greens and mac'n cheese with cornbread.  



It was all very good.  The meatloaf was the best part.  The mac n'cheese was also good.  The greens were good.  They were seasoned, but they weren't cooked with meat, like I'm accustomed to.  

If you're ever in the airport, give it a chance.  Apparently, there is a non airport location, too.  If I'm in the area, I'll give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment