Thursday, March 28, 2013

Homemade Comfort Food

This month, it was my friend's turn to cook.  However, she passed on the task to her sister who was visiting from Michigan.

This was one of the best salads ever.  I could have eaten this and only this and been delighted!  I love feta, pecans, and strawberries.



The main dish was cheeseburger soup.  It was delicious, and for some reason the second bowl was even better.  It had sour cream, cheese, hamburger meat, and sun dried tomatoes.  She can come cook for me anytime!



 The sourdough bread was from an Amish bakery in Michigan (I think).  It was good.

The cookies were chocolate chip and peanut butter.  I think I preferred the chocolate chip.  They were also from the Amish bakery.  


I can't wait for her next visit!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment