Saturday, March 16, 2013

Majetstic Grille

Majestic Grille
Memphis, TN

Le 3 mars 2013

Majestic is one of my favorite restaurants.  We started off at the bar, where I enjoyed a Kettle One Martini with a twist.  It was made to perfection.


They have a hamburger that is to die for.  I like to order it medium rare.  Today, I chose to substitute the wonderful parmesan fries for the sautéed spinach.  I also added bacon and blue cheese to my burger.  Nothing is better than beef, bacon, and blue cheese combined.



Normally, I don't want dessert, but Majestic has these mini shot glass sized desserts for only $2.  I certainly can't resist the perfect size and the perfect price. The tiramisu is my favorite.  


Majestic is an awesome restaurant in downtown Memphis.  If you have not been, you are missing out!

Majestic Grille on Urbanspoon

2 comments: