Saturday, March 16, 2013

Parthenon Coney Island

Parthenon Coney Island
Dearborn, MI

le 16 mars 2013

This restaurant looked like a Denny's or some other diner.  However, the food was more eclectic.  I had been craving a coney, but they also had Middle Eastern food.  Decisions, decisions.... I chose both.

I got a plate of gyro (how do you say this word) meat.  It came with cucumber sauce.  Yum.  And it was a bargain at only $2.50.


Here's what I actually came for... a chili cheese coney.  It was also only $2.50.  I rarely eat hot dogs.  Fortunately, this one didn't disappoint.  It was worth the extra $.50 for cheese.  Everybody loves some good imitation cheese sauce.  


If you're ever in the area.  It's worth a stop.  

Parthenon Coney Island & Family Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment