Saturday, May 3, 2014

Automatic Slim's

Automatic Slim's
83 S. 2nd Street
Memphis TN
901.525.7948

Automatic Slim's is a great restaurant in downtown Memphis.  I'm actually surprised that I have never reviewed it before.  One of my friend's likes to come here for brunch.  I love to come here for drinks.


Their mimosas are only $2.50 during brunch.  


Their bloody mary's are also $2.50.  They are pretty spicy, and I love the seasoned rim of the glass.  


My favorite thing here are the martinis.  They are only $5 from 10am to 7pm, and they have TONS of flavors.  My personal favorite is the key lime pie martini.  It literally tastes just like a liquid key lime pie.  The rim is a graham cracker crust.  


Their food is also good.  I have never had something that I didn't like.  In the past I have had their Monte Cristo sandwich, which is sinfully delicious.  

Their parmesan gravy on their sausage and biscuits is also good.  You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu.  

Automatic Slim's on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment