Wednesday, May 28, 2014

De Santos

De Santos
139 W 10th St
New York, NY 10014


We literally stumbled across this restaurant.  We were walking around looking for a place to eat.  Some places had too long of a wait.  Others didn't have food that we could all agree upon, so we finally after searching forever ended up here.  


It has an upscale vibe.  There is a full bar.  


We were there for dinner.  Apparently, they also have a brunch.  This is a "fancy" restaurant with high prices.  This is a place to go for good food, but don't go on a budget.  

G had the basil crusted swordfish on a bed of corn and kale.  It was delicious.  It costs $25.  



The restaurant also gives you some bread while you await your meal.  




I went with the De Santo's burger.  It was delicious, even though it was $17.  It was topped with bacon and mozzarella cheese.  The bun was also really good.


It also comes with spicy fries.  One of the sauces was a basil aioli. It was so good.  I ate every bite of it.  I ate everything (burger, fries, and aioli.)  I was so stuffed, but it was worth it.  :)

If I went for brunch, I would seriously consider getting the burger again or the steak and eggs.  

Hopefully, I'll return to New York sometime and get to sample it.




De Santos on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment