Thursday, May 29, 2014

Waverly Restaurant

Waverly Restaurant
385 6 Ave
New York, NY 10014


This diner is open 24 hours, making it the perfect place to go after the bar or after the club.  


It has a traditional diner feel. The menu is forever long.  I feel like they have everything from typical breakfast items to typical dinner items.  


I was in a dinner type mood.  My meal came with a cup of soup.  


It was also accompanied by a bread basket with crackers.  


I ordered the fried chicken for $14.95, which came with the soup I mentioned.  It was plenty of chicken.  The batter wasn't what I was used to, but it was still good. 


I also had greens and green beans.  Both were fine.  


They also had french fries, which were just typical out of a bag fries.  


G had breakfast.  He ordered the walnut pancakes.  They were huge and covered in walnuts.  

So... the food is good, even better after a night out at the bar.  I would go there again, after the bar.  

Waverly Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment