Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cornerstone Cafe


Cornerstone Cafe
17 Ave. B
New York, NY. 10009

This place has an awesome breakfast.  G and I visited during brunch time.  They are open everyday from 8am to 11pm.  They are cash only.  Fortunately, we knew this in advance, so we were prepared.  (I rarely, really never, carry cash).  


It has a trendier upscale vibe, but it isn't pretentious at all.  


It also had a bar, but I didn't indulge in any drinks this time.  


It was morning, and I needed my coffee instead.  The coffee was good and strong like I like.  


I went traditional with the two organic eggs any style, which I of course, chose sunny side up.  It also came with a mini salad of mixed greens and potatoes.  The price was a bargain at only $4.  I went ahead and added bacon for an extra $1.50.  


The meal also came with some toast, which made me stuffed by the time I ate everything.  


G ordered an omelette.  They have plenty of choices for the inside of the omelette.  

We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal.  They also have some Italian dishes and some paninis.  

I have never been for dinner, but I saw that they have lamb, salmon, and flounder dishes.  The prices are around $20, give or take a few dollars.  

I would definitely return.  :)

Cornerstone Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment