Monday, May 12, 2014

Bar DKDC, part 2

Bar DKDC
964 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 272-0830



Bar DKDC has been in Cooper Young for a couple of years now.  For some reason, this is another place that I just don't think about when I feel like going out.  I must rectify this ASAP.  It is only open in the evening, so you can't really hit up happy hour.  

They regularly change the menu.  It is always street food from different regions.  This time I went, they were celebrating American food.  


I had some brussel sprouts which were delicious.  They were nice and crispy and not boiled.  


My highlight was the loaded fries.  The potatoes were great.  The bacon was great.  The cheese (Boursin) was also great.  

I can't wait to go again and see what's next.

Check out my previous post.  HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment