Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bari

Bari Ristorante
22 South Cooper Street
Memphis, TN 38104
901-722-2244

Once a month, some friends and I go out to eat at a "fancy" place, and one month we visited Bari in Overton Square.  Bari has been around for a while.

They have an extensive wine menu as well as an extensive cheese menu, I presume one of the largest in Memphis.

We all tasted the soup of the day, but for the life of me, I can't remember what kind it was.



 One appetizer that we shared was the mussels in a white wine sauce.  They were scrumptious.  I love steamed mussels, and these did not disappoint.



One friend ordered the spaghetti carbonara.  I love spaghetti carbonara.  It was good, and it was only $9.  That's a bargain for something so good at such a nice restaurant.  


They also have a delicious beef dish.  


Additionally, they have a variety of seafood and fish dishes.  They have grouper, flounder, scallops, and more.  Everything that I have ever had has been great.  







Vegetable sides are sold separately.  Bar is a nice restaurant.  To me, it is a perfect place to take a date.  It has a great ambience and great service.  They also have a full bar.  

Bari on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment