Thursday, May 1, 2014

Union Jack's

Union Jack's
124 Northshore Dr
Knoxville, Tennessee 37919

G now spends a lot of time in Knoxville since he is a bassoonist with the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra.  On my first visit, he took me to a pub called Union Jack's.  It does have food, but I haven't sampled anyway.

We went to England over Christmas, and this place is very similar to those pubs that we visited.  It has tons of beers on draught.  I don't care for bottled beers.

It has one of the BEST Guinness beers on draught ever.  I don't know how they do it.  It comes out slower than any other place, so we have to wait a few extra minutes before it's ready.  It's also not as cold as some.  The bartender even puts a cute shamrock in the foam.


The best Guinness that I have ever had in the United States is here.  If you're in Knoxville, it's a must try.  

Union Jack's English Pub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment