Saturday, May 31, 2014

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
SHACKLEFORD CROSSING
2624 S. Shackleford Rd
Little Rock, AR 72205

This is a chain, and this is the first one in Arkansas.  I have visited ones in California in the past.  There are none in Tennessee.

We went for our friends' join bachelor/bachelorette party, and this place was chosen at the last minute.  We were also late for our reservation.  However, the service was phenomenal.  They were super accommodating, even though were were VERY late and were a large unplanned party.



The space has a typical bar and restaurant feel that you get from a chain restaurant.  


They have a variety of their own hand crafted beers.  I had the Tatonka Stout.  It is full bodied and full of flavor.  



For my starter, I ordered a caprese salad.  It was great with mozzarella, tomatoes, and balsamic.  


For my meal, I got the Black and Bleu-house burger.  It was cooked perfectly and topped with crumbled blue cheese and bacon with a garlic aioli and a chipotle sauce.  I got it served with seasoned fries.  



This place was really, really good.  They have good beers and good solid burgers.  If there were one in Memphis, I would go there.  


BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment