Friday, May 30, 2014

Easter brunch

Easter Brunch
My House

This year for Easter, G and I hosted an Easter Brunch Potluck.  (I thought it was time for a post about something not from a restaurant.)


I made sausage balls.  Sausage balls are sinfully delicious.  They are a combination of sausage, bisquick, and cheddar cheese.  If you have never had them, you are missing out.  They are super easy to make.  Just google a recipe.  


One friend made his famous pasta salad.  You can't go wrong with pasta salad.  It had peppers, olives, and artichokes with cheese.  Yum!


Brunch is not complete without a breakfast casserole, which another friend made.  This one had eggs, cheese, meet, mushrooms, and more.  I love breakfast casseroles.  


Another friend made a blueberry cobbler.  You gotta have a dessert at every brunch.  



He also made deviled eggs.  Who doesn't like deviled eggs?  And if you don't, then you're crazy!  

\

I also fried up some bacon.  This one was Memphis BBQ flavored.  It's bacon with a BBQ taste.  



Another friend brought hash browns, another important brunch items.  We also had two fruit bowls, which I forgot to take a picture of.  


                                                

We also had plenty of box wine. I also made a white sangria.  

After eating, we enjoyed chatting it up, and we played ladder golf, and a variety of board games.  

We tried playing Memphis Trivia.  It was a little difficult since the game is decades old and a lot of the businesses are no longer open.  



I love hanging with friends; I love brunch;  I love potlucks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment