Monday, May 20, 2013

Cheesecake Factory


Cheesecake Factory is a chain.  This visit was in Louisville, KY.  I find the restaurants pretty consistent no matter where you are.  

Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite chain restaurants.  The cheesecake is really good.  I think their food is really good, too.  The portions are HUGE.  They're often on lists for having the most calories.  It would probably be best to share a meal, but I never have.  I always get my own.  I also always get my own cheesecake.  That's the fat person inside of me trying to get out.  

I was lucky enough to have a gift card from my parents.  


I agree.  This is the truth... "everyone loves cheesecake." 


The decor is nice.  

I think they have the best brown bread ever.  I don't even like the white bread they serve when I compare it.  


I had the house red win.  




Garrett has a good looking salad.  


He also had the shepherd's pie.  


I had the burger with blue cheese and bacon.  I also had a side salad instead of fries but with blue cheese dressing.  Normally, I use minimal dressing, but this one was so good, I tore it up.  


The burger was loaded with the bacon and blue cheese.  Super yum.  




Garrett had the key lime pie cheesecake.  



I had the most ratchetly delicious cheesecake.  Oreo!  The oreos were baked inside.  Super good and super fat.  


I wish we had one in Memphis.  :)

Cheesecake Factory on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment