Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sonic

Sonic Drive-in
2460 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN  38112

Everyone loves Sonic.  It's America's Drive-In.  When I was in school in California, I did miss Sonic.  I love the jalapeƱo poppers.  The slushes and milk shakes are good, too.  Where else can you sit at a drive-in restaurant?


They have a new milkshake... peanut butter and bacon.  Yes... bacon in a milkshake.  


Of course, I had to order the milkshake.  I got a mini one, because I was nervous.  


What it really tastes like is a peanut butter milkshake.  There was probably about a half a piece of bacon in the shake.  Within the shake were small bits of real bacon.  The bacon taste was not strong.  After I drank the milkshake, there were a few larger bits.  

I did enjoy the milkshake.  I actually would have enjoyed more bacon.  If the idea freaks you out, think of it as having syrup on your bacon.  

I probably wouldn't order it again, because I'm not big on peanut butter ice cream.  However, I'm tempted to order a chocolate bacon shake.  It's not on the menu, but surely, they can do it.  




Sonic Drive-in on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment