Monday, May 13, 2013

India Palace

India Palace
1720 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104

Two of my friends love this place.  We recently went for one of them's birthday.

I always forget to take pictures at the beginning.  Oops.  Anyway, to start they give you some crispy Indian bread with two types of sauces.  They are very different one of them slightly reminds me of a BBQ sauce and the other has a fresher taste to it.


Another friend ordered the samosas.  They are stuffed with vegetables and fried.  Anything fried is good.  



I can't remember what this was.  


They also ordered some naan.  This one was sweet; it was stuffed with some fruit, I think.  


This was an okra side dish.  I didn't order it, but I think I want to next time.  


The restaurant has a few complete dinners:  Vegeterian, non-vegeterian, and tandoori.  Each one comes with rice, dessert, and hot tea.  The complete dinners also allow you to sample a variety of food.  


I normally get a lamb dish with spinach.  I forgot to take a picture.  However, I definitely want to order this next time.  It has a variety of meat.  


If you haven't tried Indian food, you're missing out.  Go there.  

My friends also love going there because they have a coupon that the restaurant lets them reuse and they often bring a free appetizer.  


India Palace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment