Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cortona

Cortona Contemporary Italian
948 S. Cooper
Memphis TN 38104

Cortona opened up a couple of years ago in the old Dish space in Cooper Young.  We went for Valentine's Day, when they first opened.

This post is in honor of Cortona, which is changing concepts next week.  If you want to try Cortona, you have till Saturday!

I also went for Mother's Day Brunch this year.

We were brought some yummy toasted bread to start.


My dad ordered the shrimp and andouille pizza.  It had a very tasty crust.  


My mom love Caesar salad and salmon, so she ordered that.  She enjoyed it.  The salmon was good.  


I had the best item.  Unfortunately this picture does not do it justice.  They took pound cake and made it into French toast and then topped it with bacon and whipped cream.  My mom loved it, and I had to give her some.  


I also love the bar at Cortona.  The bar tenders are super friendly and knowledgable.  Go there before it changes!  

Cortona Contemporary Italian on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment