Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mr. Tequila's

Mr. Tequila's
491 Cortez Rd W
Bradenton, FL 34207

For dinner in Florida, we visited Mr. Tequila's.  It didn't look like much from the outside, but the food was very good.




They give you free chips and salsa.  The salso was good, but the chips tasted like they were straight out from a bag.   



At Mr. Tequila's, I figured I had to try a margarita.  This time I decided to take the margorona, which is a margarita with a corona in it.  To be honest, I'd prefer a regular margarita.  I don't think I want a beer mixed with my margarita.  However, it was a new experience.  


My meal was the best.  It was called a caldo de mariscos.  It was a seafood soup.  It had crab legs, octopus, shrimp, oysters, and fish.  


I would definitely order this again.  It also came with rice and tortillas.  I was too full to finish it or to eat the tortillas.  I actually took them with me and used them the next day and made quesadillas.  

Mr. Tequila Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment