Friday, July 26, 2013

Seafront Sushi

Seafront Sushi
William St
Nassau, Bahamas

After having dinner, one day, we were walking back to the apartment.  When some people Garrett works with asked if we wanted to join them.  Since we already ate, we decided to join, but just have some sake and maybe a dessert.


It looked like a typical Japanese restaurant with typical Japanese food.  



We had a large sake, which was $10.  I guess that's average priced.  


Even though, we didn't have sushi, it did look good.  


We had a banana tempura topped with ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.  Personally, I'm not a fan of banana tempura, but it was good for what it was.  I concentrated on the ice cream.  


If I have time, I wouldn't mind trying their sushi, but I probably won't have time on this vacation.  


No comments:

Post a Comment