Saturday, July 27, 2013

Starbucks Coffee

Starbucks Coffee
Charlotte Street
Nassau, New Providence

Notice they really don't use street numbers in the address.  I have no idea how mail gets delivered.




All Starbucks look the same, no matter where you are.  




I have never written a post on Starbucks. However, I have frequented the establishment. It's a good coffee. I prefer what I make at home, but if I'm out and about Starbucks is good.  They have plenty of different types of beans for a variety of flavors and strengths.

This post finds me in the Bahamas.  Garrett has a furnished place, but there isn't a coffee pot here.  I have been drinking instant coffee, which for me is better than no coffee at all.

We ended up going to a Starbucks in Nassau one day after visiting Paradise Island.

I had a venti brewed coffee, and then I added a little cream.  I always prefer regular coffee to any of the fancy drinks.


In the U.S., it costs me about $2.30 with tax, I think.  This one costs $2.85.  Things are just more expensive in the Bahamas.

Another thing that is interesting is all the chains I have seen.  I've seen McDonalds, Burger King, Dominos, Sbarro Pizza, Outback, Subway, just to name a few.



I had to take a picture of the Burger King ad.  Memphis represents!  Ha ha.  The only chain I visited was Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment