Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A. Schwab's

A. Schwab's
163 Beale St
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 523-9782






The store has a wide variety of total randomness.  However, I'm not reviewing that aspect.  The store has some antiques to look at in a museum area, but I'm not reviewing that.  
I am reviewing the brand new soda fountain!  I didn't even know that it existed until today.  They have coffee, milk shakes, lemonade, limeade, some old fashioned soda, and pastries.  
It looks like a step into the past. They servers even had those old time diner hats.  
I ordered a fresh made lemonade and Garrett had a vanilla milk shake.  



At first, I thought they were taking too long in making it, until I realized they were actually making the lemonade one cup at a time.  You can't get any fresher than that.  She squeezed the lemons right at the bar.  It was a delicious cup of awesomeness.  It had the perfect balance of sweetness and sourness.  

Garrett's milkshake was also good.  They made it fresh, too with ice cream and milk.  

I will definitely go back!  It's a great addition!



No comments:

Post a Comment