Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dough

Dough
448 Lafayette Ave
New York, NY 11205
(347) 533-7544


There is a quaint donut place in Brooklyn that I visited last time I was in New York.  


The kitchen is viewable to visitors, so you know they are making everything fresh.  


They have a variety of donuts.  Some flavors are cafe au lait, toasted coconut, nutella, glaze, as well as flavors such as hibiscus and passion fruit.  


My only complaint is the donut holes.  Most donut holes are probably made to look that way.  These donut holes actually taste like the leftovers, so skip the donut holes.  However...

The good (well actually the awesome)... These are quite possibly the best tasting donuts that I have ever tasted.  I know that other donuts make their dough in house, but for some reason these have a more homemade taste than I have ever had.  Unfortunately, my friend showed us this place on like one of our last days in New York, so we were unable to eat them every day.  Fortunately, I don't live near there or I would be a big as a house from eating them daily.  

Dough on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment