Saturday, March 22, 2014

O'Sushi

O'Sushi
22431 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313) 562-4166

We decided to go find some sushi in Detroit, and we ended up at O'Sushi.  We started with some warm sushi.


Then I had some miso soup, which was typical.  


Following my soup, we shared some edamame, which was also typically tasty.  




For my sushi, I had an squid nigiri and an eel cucumber roll.  Both were tasty, especially the squid.  I love some raw seafood.  


Garrett had two salmon skin rolls and a spicy scallop roll.  All were good.  


Additionally, I had the mussel appetizer, which was warm.  It was perhaps my favorite thing.  


O'Sushi is a typical sushi place.  The food is average good.  Our total bill was just over $40.  Considering we had sake, appetizers and plenty of sushi, it wasn't too bad.  The food is fine, but to be honest it was nothing out of the ordinary.  However, if I'm in the area, I would go back.  It's just not worth a special trip.  



O'sushi Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment