Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trolley Stop Market


Trolley Stop Market
704 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38103

Trolley Stop Market is a great place to eat.  They also have a store with local and organic items.  They are open for lunch and dinner.  In my head, they're more of a casual lunch place, but they are open.

Last time, I went I took my mom for her first time.  She ordered the caesar salad with chicken.  She loves this type of salad and gave it two thumbs up.


I had the grilled three cheese, tomato, and basil sandwich with a side of potato salad.  Both items were great.  I ended up taking the crust of the bread so that I didn't miss any of the cream from the potato salad.  


The decor is colorful and will inspire you to keep a smile on your face.  


I know that they also have desserts, milk shakes, pizza, and local beer.  This is an awesome place, so if you haven't had it, you're missing out.

Trolley Stop Market on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment