Friday, August 16, 2013

Bhan Thai

Bhan Thai
1324 Peabody Ave
Memphis, TN 38104


Bhan Thai is a good Thai restaurant in midtown Memphis. They have one of the best patios. 


The meals range between about $15 to $25. 


They have a full bar with some specialty cocktails. I had a Cigar Box Malbec. It was a nice red wine. 


Garrett had the Yum Tuna. It is a seared tuna that is spicy. It had a type of citrus salsa on top.  I tasted it and liked it.  Garrett loved it and has ordered it before. 


Both entrees came with steamed white rice. 


I had another one of the house specialties of garlic pork chops. They were cooked perfectly and served with grilled vegetables. The homemade sauce that accompanied my meal was my favorite. I would have liked to have had more of it. 


The only problem was that the food could have been hotter. It wasn't cold but it wasn't very heat hot. 

However, I like Bhan Thai and have been multiple times. I will definitely go back. 



Bhan Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment