Thursday, August 8, 2013

Le Pops

Le Pops
Little Rock's River Market Hall
400 President Clinton Avenue
Little Rock, AR  72201

While in Little Rock at a conference, I walked downtown in the River Market District.


There are several restaurants and shops. Then there is one building that has several food vendors in it. 


I typically don't eat dessert. However, I was struck with curiosity when I saw the gourmet popsicle place.  


I wanted so many of the popsicles. However, I decided, since I don't live in the area, I had to order the more adventurous one.  



I got the strawberry basil one. The basil is very light, so it is not overbearing.  I enjoyed it. Next time I'm in the area, I'll try another flavor.

On the website, they have avocado and pineapple cilantro.  Interesting! 

She cut a slit in a cupcake wrapper and put the popsicle in it.  It keeps it from melting onto your hands.  I had never thought of or heard of such a clever idea. 

They are handmade and delicious!  If you are in the area, it's a must visit.


Le Pops on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment