Saturday, August 10, 2013

Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken

Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken
300 President Clinton Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201

I was in Little Rock for a work conference. I drove through downtown in the area known as the River Market District.

They have a new Gus's fried chicken location. 



I don't like to eat alone in a restaurant, so I got my order to go. 



I was feeling hungry, so I got the half a chicken (one wing, one thigh, one leg, and one breast). The sides are slaw and beans. You can change them for an added fee.

Gus's is always good. I have visited the original one and the one in downtown Memphis. It's always great seasoned fried chicken, perfectly cooked and juicy.

If you live in Memphis and haven't been, you are crazy!  If you live in Little Rock and haven't been, go now!

Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment