Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chiwawa (Revisited)

Chiwawa
2059 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104

One Friday evening, two of us decided to visit Chiwawa for a snack and some drinks.


We started with the adult sno cones.  I had the strawberry and kiwi with rum, and my friend had the mango and pineapple also with rum. They were quite tasty.  Unfortunately, the patio was busy, so we sat indoors.  It would have been more fun to have them outside in the warm weather. 


I chose the empanadas for a snack. They had a nice crust and were stuffed with beef. The sauce was a chipotle blue cheese. The chipotle took over the cheese taste though. 




The winner was the quesadillas. This one was filled with pimento cheese and chorizo. I never thought to put pimento cheese in a quesadilla.  I may have to try this at home, too!  


Chiwawa on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment