Monday, August 19, 2013

Gus's Fried Chicken

Gus's Fried Chicken
730 S. Mendenhall
Memphis, TN 38117

Before going to the movies, we decided to have dinner. Since it is near the theatre, we chose Gus's Fried Chicken out in East Memphis.


I recently tried the Little Rock location.  This was my first time at this location.  


The chicken is world famous, and the sign reminds you.  


The inner decor is exposed brick.  


The place was packed, but we were able to get a seat without waiting.  




Last time, I got the beans and slaw, which are the common sides.  However, I decided to sub the sides this time.  It's definitely worth it.  I got the mac n' cheese.  




Additionally, I got the collard greens.  So worth the up charge of 50 cents.  


I got the 3 piece dark meal.  The chicken was as good as always.  It's perfectly fried and seasoned.  


Gus's is one of the best chicken places in the world!  Go there!!

Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment