Friday, August 9, 2013

Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
16103 Chenal Pkwy
Little Rock, AR 72211

For the first night of my trip to Little Rock (at an ESL conference), my friends took me to the Mellow Mushroom.  We have one in Memphis, but I had never been.  It's not near my home, but I had heard good things about it.


There's a creature that greets you at the door.  I'm not sure what it is... maybe a mushroom?


The restaurant is very psychedelic.   


It's a trippy atmosphere.



They have many beers on tap.  I prefer a draft beer over a bottle beer.


I had chose the lazy magnolia. It's 9% alcohol. It was very flavorful. 


My pizza was great.  I'm an extremist: I either want all meat or all veggie.  This was an all veggie kind of day.  It was supposed to have a red sauce, but I noticed that some pizzas had a white sauce, so I changed mine.  



The pizzas come in multiple sizes.  I got the smallest one, but it was still huge. Since I was staying in a hotel and didn't have a refrigerator, I was obligated to eat the whole pizza.  Ha ha.  The service was good, too. 

I'm sure I'll visit the Memphis one soon!

Mellow Mushroom on Urbanspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment