Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bar Louie (Revisited)

2125 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104

I've been to Bar Louie a few times, since my last post on it.  

They have an amazing patio.  I think it's as big as the restaurant!.


They also have a nice happy hour. They have discounts on drafts, martinis, and specialty cocktails, as well half price wine bottles and small plates.  


It's a fun place to go for cocktails.  



It's also a good place to eat.   



One person ordered a salad with blue cheese and steak.  


Another ordered a burger with jalapeƱos.     


I got what I had been dying to try.  The burger with blue cheese and bacon!  It even had buffalo wing sauce on it.  So good.  That is the best combination ever!  I had a side salad with blue cheese.

Upon my next visit, I got the same great burger!


However, no salad for me this time... loaded tater tots... so yummy...




I want to try other food, but it might be impossible for me to resist this.  

Bar Louie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment