Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sing Lay

Sing Lay
2684 Frayser Blvd
Memphis, TN 38127

One of our friends has been wanting for us to all go to Sing Lay, a Chinese restaurant in Frayser. We finally made the visit.


From the outside, it doesn't look like much, just a typical hole in the wall.  


There were a lot of people getting their food to go.  I think we ended up being the only group dining in.  The decor is a lot of pink.  


I had water, but Garrett had some flavored lemonade.  He said it was good, but sweet.  


They have a variety of typical Chinese meals. On the first page of the menu, they have some combination meals.  


For a starter, I hate some vegetable soup.  It was good.  


Garrett ordered some won tons, which had a little bit of meat stuffed in them and came with some sweet and sour sauce.  


I ended up getting a combo meal. It came with an appetizer of an egg roll.  


The egg rolls were good and were really pretty big.  


For my meal, I ordered sweet and sour chicken and fried rice.  Both were good.  It's a nice place to try, and it's worth the trip out there. The service is friendly, too.  I can't remember when, but they have a buffet sometimes.  

Try it.  There are so many more places in Memphis that I need to try.  



Sing Lay Chinese on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment