Monday, August 26, 2013

Cafe 1912

Café 1912
243 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104


Over the weekend, we decided to go out for a drink. Instead of our regular spots, we decided to go to Cafe 1912.  We have been several times, but it had been a while.  For some reason, we just don't think about.  


They have a full bar.  They have a very good gimlet. They don't use Rose's sweetened lime juice.  They must make it in house.  


I had a simple whiskey and diet coke.  It was good, and it was inexpensive.  Cafe 1912 is a nice restaurant, and the drink was only $5.  


They gave us complimentary bread.  It was delicious.  I also got an appetizer of calamari.  It was very good, too.  I forgot to take a picture.  

We just went for drinks, but they do have great food.  

I had a great time, and I will keep it in mind next time!  

Cafe 1912 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment