Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pumping Station (Revisited)

Pumping Station
1382 Poplar Ave  
Memphis, TN 38104
I previously wrote a post about the Pumping Station being a great place to hang out and have some drinks. It also has great bartenders. 


The drink special this week was a Wet Watermelon. For $6, it comes with vodka, watermelon schnapps, and sprite. I substituted the Sprite for club soda. It was really tasty. 


They have food everyday, but Wednesday, they have different specials. The meals were $6, and the choices were a burger or a grilled chicken sandwich. I had a burger cooked medium with everything. 


I chose Swiss cheese, and it came with tomato, lettuce, pickles, onions, bacon, mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. 


It was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious!  The sides were baked beans and cole slaw, which were also good.  


For $2 more, dessert can be added. This day it was an amaretto cake. Personally, I didn't care for it, but everyone else did. 


I was impressed by the food and I will definitely make a return visit for the food.  




No comments:

Post a Comment