Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blind Bear Speakeasy

Blind Bear Speakeasy
119 S Main St
Memphis, TN 38103

Recently, we visited this speakeasy for a few drinks after dinner.  I have been here a few times, and I have always had a blast.  It does get pretty full on the weekends.  They have a cover on the weekends, but it's free if you know the password.  Follow them on social media to find the secret passwords.


The restaurant is dark and has a speakeasy vibe.  There is a window to see out, but from the outside it's a mirror.  


Drink prices for well drinks are about $6.  They have strong pours.  


I have eaten their food before, which was awesome.  However, they have a new chef, so I don't want to go back and make any more comments on their food until I have had some.  

They are open in the evenings and for Sunday brunch.  I have yet to make it there for brunch.  Hopefully, I will soon.  



Blind Bear on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment