Saturday, June 14, 2014

Side Street Grill

Side Street Grill
31 Florence St
Memphis, TN 38104

Side Street is one of my favorite places in Memphis.  Read my first review.

I decided to celebrate my birthday here this year.  It was on a Wednesday, and they have steak night.  For $28, you get two salads, one appetizer, two steaks and two sides.


For our appetizer, we had the seared ahi tuna.  It is so good.  I think there was a $2 upcharge for this side.  I got a salad with blue cheese.  


For my steak, I had a bacon wrapped filet coked rare with a side of the Italian spinach.  The steak is a good piece of meat, cooked to perfection.  The spinach is full of cheese.  

This restaurant is not fancy, but the food is still high quality.  They have a huge patio.  The drinks are strong, and the atmosphere is chill.  




Side Street Grill on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment