Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Celtic Crossing, Pint Night

Celtic Crossing
903 Cooper St,
Memphis, TN 38104

This visit to Celtic, I went for Pint Night.  I had already eaten that day, so I did not eat any food.


They have one of the best patios in Memphis.  


In fact, they recently extended the roof over a larger portion of the patio, making it even better.  


I love Pint Night.  Basically, all draft beers are only $3.  They have Stella Artois, Yuengling, Guinness, and more.  I started with a Wiseacre IPA.  I love IPA's and I love Wiseacre, a Memphis beer.  


I also had the MemphisMade beer, called the Lucid.  It was refreshing.  It's a seasonal beer for the summer.  

I had several other beers.  Pint Night is such an excellent deal.  It allows a person to try a variety of beers for affordable prices.  


Celtic Crossing on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment