Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Franklin Fountain

The Franklin Fountain
116 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19106


After walking around Philly, we ended up in Olde City.  Well, we needed a walking break, so we stopped at this soda fountain and ice cream shop from a friend's recommendation.  


They're cash only, so we had to find an ATM first.  They have an old fashioned soda fountain.  They have tons of interesting flavors you can try, like coffee, vanilla, mango, etc soda.  


Once inside, I decided I'd rather have an ice cream.  I had chocolate and waffle cone.  The waffle cone was extra good.  


G ordered the coconut ice cream.  Oh my... it was so good.  I was jealous.  I think it would have been perfect to get half coconut and half chocolate.  

I think they get quite a wait sometimes.  We were there on a random Monday, so we didn't have any real wait.  It's not cheap, though.  For two small ice creams and one waffle cone, I had to pay more than $12.  It is good, though.  

Franklin Fountain on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment