Friday, June 13, 2014

Evelyn and Olive, Revisited

Evelyn and Olive
630 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38103

This was my second visit to this Caribbean restaurant.  Here's my review of the first time.  My coworker/friend read my first review and wanted to try, so off we went.


I had one of their signature cocktails.  I thought I would try something different.  It was good, very sweet, though.  


The service was good, as was the food.  This time I had the curry chicken.  It was on a bed of peas and rice and served with a side of seasoned cucumbers.  Curry chicken is awesome, and so was this meal.  

If you have not yet tried it, you are totally missing out.  

href="http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/50/1644009/restaurant/Downtown/Evelyn-and-Olive-Memphis">Evelyn and Olive on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment