Friday, June 20, 2014

Slider Inn

Slider Inn
2117 Peabody Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 725-1155


Midtown has so many bars and restaurants, that I often forget and go to the same places over and over again.  Slider Inn needs to be added to my regular rotation.

The staff is uber friendly.  The drinks are cheap and the pours are strong.



When it's raining or snowing, fireball shots are only $2.  That's a bargain.

The patio is awesome here!  Part is covered, and part is open, so it can be visited at all times.



They have a nice size beer selection with plenty of Memphis brews.

Of course, they have sliders.  I have had them, but it's been a long time.  I recently found out that you can order just one, so next time I go for happy hour, I will try one.  I'm usually not that hungry right when I get off work.

They do have a great salad.  Who would have thought to go here for a salad??  Not me!  You can customize them.  I added steak and blue cheese to mine, and it was one of the best ever, especially for the price!

Try it!



P.S.  This place is also vegan friendly.

Slider Inn on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment