Friday, June 13, 2014

Cafe Society, Revisited

Cafe Society
212 N Evergreen St
Memphis, TN 38112

This is my second post and visit to Cafe Society.  The first time I went with a group of friends, and this visit was with my significant other.


They start you off with some delicious French bread.  


I wanted to try all three types of soups, so I order the trio of soups.  


It came with a sampling of seafood bisque, French onion, and the soup of the day.  Unfortunately, I just can't remember what it was.  The bisque was my favorite.  I also love the presentation.  


G had an amazing fish dish that was perfectly and beautifully plated.  


I had the pan seared seafood scallops.  They were divine.  

This restaurant is delicious.  It's fancy, but the prices are not exorbitant. The entrees are in the upper 20 dollar range.  

Next time I go, I'd like to sit at the bar and try their burger.  I bet it's on point!

Café Society on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment