Thursday, June 19, 2014

Huey's Midtown

Huey's Midtown
927 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104

One late evening, some friends and I decided to go out for a bite to eat, so we ended up at Huey's.  Huey's is a Memphis staple for burgers.



One game to play is to use a straw and make a toothpick stick in the ceiling.  I can't do it.  :(


They have every type of burger, even vegetarian burgers.  I decided to have a Yuengling while waiting for my food.  


One thing I always say is that I do not like Huey's fries.  I really don't care for steak fries.  It's too much potato and not enough fried goodness.  Ha ha.  

Well, I now have to modify my statement.  These fries are delicious when ordered as cheese fries or chili cheese fries.  I love them when they are topped with cheese, bacon, and scallions, and served with a side of ranch.  That's what I had this trip instead of a burger, and they were great.  

Huey's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment