Sunday, June 22, 2014

Crumpy's

Crumpy's
1806 Lamar Ave
Memphis, TN 38114

Down the street from me, there was a restaurant called Ruben's Chicken.  I had visited there a few items.  Then recently I noticed that it was closed.  However not too much later, much to my surprise and joy, a Crumpy's opened up.

Crumpy's is a Memphis staple, known as one of the best places for wings in the city.


My meal came with some rolls. I was given the choice between ranch or blue cheese.  I had some fries, which I ordered as seasoned.  I loved my fries.  They were seasoned perfectly.  


For my meal, I had the honey hot wings.  They are whole wings, which are garnished with celeries and carrots.  The sauce was awesome.  They are spicy, but with the honey sweetness.  

I am so glad that this place is near my house now.  It's pretty much within walkable distance, so I will be a repeat visitor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment