Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
5138 Park Ave
Memphis, TN 38117


Mellow Mushroom is a chain pizza place, with a funky vibe.  


This is Memphis's second location.  The other is in Germantown. 


I think this location used to be a bank.  The colors are bright and psychedelic.  


They have a spaceship theme in addition to the mushroom theme.  


There is one mushroom man that looks like Han Solo.  


The restrooms were labeled flushrooms and the boys restroom was labeled mels.  


They have a full bar with plenty of draft beers.  


I had two dark beers, which were good.  I just think beer pairs well with pizza.  


I sampled my friend's garlic cheese bread.  It was good.  


G and I shared some pizza.  I ordered the bayou blue pizza, which had blue cheese, andouille sausage, and shrimp.  


G had the thai dye pizza, which had curry chicken.  Both pizzas were good.  It has a nice crust on them.  I love trying all the different flavors, especially the unique ones.  The prices are pretty average for a good pizza joint.  

They also have calzones, salads, and hoagies.  They can also make a vegan pizza.

They also have create your own options.  They have tons of toppings.  If you don't like tomato sauce, they have a pesto sauce.  You can also get take out.  I had a pizza from there once that I created with blue cheese and steak.  


Mellow Mushroom on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment